Friday, April 12, 2019

Cheapest business card printing.

 Cheapest business card printing. Best for designers who upload their own designs.

Still it seems to me that VistaPrint.com is the clear winner for being the cheapest source for business cards. I've used Vistaprint for more than ten years, and I have always been very satisfied with its services. Of course, I upload my own business card designs and I am interested only in the price of printing. Vistaprint is cheap.

I pity anyone who must rely upon the stock business card designs on Vistaprint that a non-graphic designer must choose from. Here are your choices: (1) Boring, (2) Bland, or (3) Blend in.
This does NOT reflect my theory of business cards. As far as I am concerned, a business card should stand out, grab your attention, and be memorable. Why spend your money on less than that?

No comments: